Fungible Convictions is the blog of Andrew Whitacre, Communications Director for Comparative Media Studies, the Center for Civic Media, and the MIT Game Lab (formerly the GAMBIT Game Lab) at MIT. I was also the long-time fiction editor for Identity Theory, the best literary site around.
Articles by me, here and elsewhere:
- My Introduction to Making, a Family Story
- Tutorials and best-practices in typography for the web
- The end of small print journals. Please.
- Newsfail: No major newspapers able or willing to cover catastrophic floods in Atlanta
- How to resubmit a Feedburner podcast to iTunes
- Sirius-XM continues stupidity, to charge for online listening starting March 11
- What’s propaganda when it can be publicly critiqued?
- Tip on installing WordPress on a Network Solutions hosted site
- How to rank literary magazines
- A Scanner Darkly
- The end of an era for Times New Roman?
- Critique of Tin House story on Srebrenica, and other things about the Balkans
- Using and abusing the memory of Jackie Robinson
- A review of last week’s CNN.com and NYTimes.com redesigns
- Is readability a black and white issue?